Humphrey Heritage Village
On the grounds of the Heritage Center complex is beautiful Humphrey Heritage Village, a living history village featuring four historically significant buildings.
1893 U.S. Land Office
1896 Turkey Creek School
The first Episcopal Church in Enid originally built in 1902 for the congregation of St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church. Reverend Francis Key Brooke came to Enid in the run. His first sermon was preached to some sixty people from the back of a wagon on the east side of the square. Today this church is used for programs, weddings, and lunches.
1905 Glidewell House
Home of James W. and Alice Glidewell. The home was originally located near Helena, Oklahoma in 1905. J.W. was a banker, Justice of the Peace, and a self-taught lawyer. Alice and James had two daughters and one son. Many original family furnishings are displayed in the house.